How to setup Liux.TV .m3u IPTV playlist on KODI
Kodi Media Center is a powerful tool for viewing digital content. One of the possibilities of the media center is the ability to view IPTV.
With this function, you can view digital TV by configuring the Kodi media center to work with .m3u channel playlists.
- Download Kodi v17.5 “Krypton” according to your system from here: https://kodi.tv/download
- Install and run. Select Add-ons.
- Select My Add-ons, then click on PVR Clients.
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Configure
- Select Location, then choose Local Path (include Local Network)
- Select M3U Play List Path
- Find your previously downloaded* playlist.m3u
*you can download it from your “Client area” here
- Select Enable button to load it to the system
- Go back to main KODI screen and then click on TV